Tel.: +49 (0)2241 / 866 392-0
Fax: +49 (0)2241 / 866 392-99
Accountable for content according to § 55 RStV
Michael Wack (Address as stated above)
The Website provides hypertext links to other sites operated by other people. Using such a link means you are leaving the Website. IdentPro takes no responsibility for, and gives no warranties, endorsements, guarantees or representations in respect of, linked sites. IdentPro is not responsible for the privacy practices, nor do we accept any liability in connection with the content of, such websites.
The term ‘IdentPro’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Camp-Spich-Str. 4, 53842 Troisdorf, Germany. Our company registration number is HRB 9770, Amtsgericht Siegburg. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The website and its contents are for general information purposes only and are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. They should not be regarded as legal advice or relied upon. Specific advice should always be sought for particular facts and circumstances.
We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law all implied warranties, representations, and terms and conditions relating to the site, the materials and the postings.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Germany.
This website and its content is copyright of IdentPro GmbH – © IdentPro GmbH 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system. The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany.
Personal data protection
Protecting the privacy of the individual is of vital importance when processing personal data. With this statement on data protection we would like to underline our engagement for the protection of privacy and the individual’s personal rights in the internet. When you visit our website the following data will be collected and stored:
- Name of the file retrieved
- Date and time of the retrieval
- Volume of data transmitted
- Prompt on success of retrieval
- IP address of the computer sending the retrieval
- Kind of application accessing.
The data stored is used by IdentPro for statistical purposes only. We do not sell or hand on the data to any third party.
This web site uses the Google™ Analytics audience measurement tool, which is a website analytical service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located in the computer, to help the web site analyze the use made by users of said website. The information produced by the cookie concerning your use of the web site (including your IP address) will be transmitted directly and filed by Google in servers in the United States. Google will use this information on our account in order to track your use of the web site, compile reports on the web site activity and give other services related to the activity of the web site and use of Internet. Google may pass on this information to others when this is required by the law or when third parties process information on Google account. Google will not associate your IP address to any other data held by Google.
Please inform yourself on this page about updates of our Website usage terms and conditions in a regular manner.